NERC Standards Training
This three-day course is designed to provide a review of the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) Reliability Standards.
MOC Generation Dispatcher
- Resource and Demand Balancing Standards
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Standards
- Emergency and Operations Standards
- Communications & Facility Connection Standards
- Interchange Scheduling Standards
- Reliability Coordination Standards
- NERC ATC and TTC Methodologies
- NERC Reliability Responsibilities
- NERC Operating Personnel, Voltage and Reactive
- NERC Protection and Control Standards
NERC ILA #:
There is no charge to PJM Members or Governmental Entities. Non-members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact Training Support
for more details.